MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Saturday, January 24, 2009


Hey hey,

The SSLDC went out today. Cool kan? SSLDC stands for Safia Suriati Liana Dance Crew(:


Sue and i met at 3 and we walked around JP and we sat at LJS till Saf finished work. And then we went to KFC cause saf wanted to eat and we went to 7 eleven cause saf wanted to drink. Saf said that the drink taste like shit(:




And then we went to the library to camwhore and lughed our ass out. Here are some of the pics.
For more please visit http://ssldancecrew.shutterfly.com . Thanks(:

Maybe on tuesday SSLDC going to sentosa (maybe not cause too far) with LJS crew. thats a YAY!

Okay, so thats the great part(: There is a bad part too.

I absolutely hate bitching fuckers who dont know how to mind their own business and not to stick their nose in other people's life. And i hate people who tell me what i have to do and what i am band from doing.

I am almost 15. I'm a grown up. I wear a bra. (Angus, Thongs & perfect snoggings phrase but it applies to my life, i have to agree with Georgia Nicholson)

Gotta go byes.

LIANA(: