MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Friday, February 20, 2009



THE GUY ABOVE IS AN SG(SEXGOD)






Hey hey(:

I think i'm in love with robert pattinson. Some of you may know him as Edward Cullen from the movie twilight. He is way better than aaron johnson (Only in the movie twilight). Robert Pattinson without the vampire look is NOT hot at all. He looks like a drunk that has just gotten out of rehab. But i do still like the Edward Cullen look. Damn the world(:


To Saf and Sue, i think he is way better than the SG in JWSS. honestly(:


LIANA(: