MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hello hello(:

Today is the MYE english paper. Damn, it was tough. I picked the first question which is titled Gardens. The speech writing was okay though(: Paper 2 seems difficult at firt but overall it was okay lar(:

Tomorrow's mother tongue paper. Damn it!

Studied with Afif and Suriya today. Divya and Muzzakir was suppose to come but too bad that they didnt. Unfortunately.

Anyway, here are the photos for today. Boredom Boredom Boredom.


XOXO,
LIANA(: