MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hello hello.

Studying for exams already started. I studied at the library with Afif, Suriya and Divya on Friday and with the same people and Saf on saturday. There were seriously lots of Jwss people. Saw Khumaira, Jannah, Ili and Aishah on both days. The others are, Asheera, Rasinah, Junaidi, Dhilon, Jasveen, Zikry & hockey gang. Got lots lar(:

After we studied, we went to eat dinner and burned our cash at the arcade(;

Okay, so i am not going to type much, i am just going to upload the photos and videos.



P.S. Safia, please cheer up dear.
Afif, thanks for today, i really needed the cheering up and you were awesome(:

That's kinda it(;
I'll update soon.
XOXO,
LIANA(: