MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello Hello(:

Barbeque was yesterday. In the end, i decided to go. Ahaha(:

Okay, On thursday, Safia and i went to the airport to send Agus home to Indonesia. Sadness. I started to tear really bad, especially when those two lovers had to part. kan Safia? Anyway, after sending Agus, Saf and I had popeyes for lunch. Back to boon lay. Walked Safia back.

Yesterday's barbeque was not that bad. Quite fun actually. Met Carrie, Giselle and Afif at the interchange. Carrie and Giselle left for Taman Jurong Greens first. Afif and I then ran to Fairprice Extra to rush the last minute barbeque stuff. Took a cab there. Thought that we both would be late but hey, when we reached there, the only people there were, Carrie, Giselle, Hillary, Wendy and Yi Jing.

Since everybody was kinda late, we decided to start first without them. The girls cleared the entire place up and Afif went to start the fire.

A few moments later......Hamzilah and the guys arrived(: Late people.

I dont know what happened after that actually. Everything started to be catastrophic. Music was 'blasting'. Everyone was drinking and eating.

I got a bad headache when i played the swing right after eating. Heehee.

Left the barbeque pit at 10.40p.m. i guess. Reached home at 11.15p.m.

P.S. As what cheryl says, all of us girls were sexy yesterday(: You dont know what happened people, heehee(: There were some serious photo taking yesterday(;

Okay so back to post-exams plans.

1. covers with syamim.
2. ice-skating (its okay if you guys dont want to go, you dont have to ignore me like that right?)
3. 1 year and 1 month for syamim and boyfriend.
4. Go crazy.

OKay, gotta go lar.

Pictures will be updated once i've gotten them from Miss Julya Chan, Giselle, Jolene...etc etc, whoever who brought their camera during the barbeque, cause apparently, liana was being an idiot to forget hers.

Enjoy.
P.S. Very long right this post, see i've told you, as promised.

XOXO,
LIANA(: