MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello hello(:

I just wanted to say HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to my dearest baby girl, ELLY NADYNE.

Anyway, thats all i wanted to say. ART paper is tomorrow. Bitch.

And my preparatory work is not completed yet. the first one is the only piece that is entirely completed. The second and the third is halfway. Fourth and Five havent even start. I'm such a dead swine. Haish. Geography is also tomorrow. Havent study. Haish. If i fail, Ms Sunarti will kill me cause i've always top the class(:

Okay okay.

Gotta go, study with Afif at the library(:

Ciao.

XOXO,
LIANA(: