MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello hello.

There's so many things to wish.

1) Happy 7th birthday to my dearest lil' sister, Farzana Syakirah.
2)Happy 1 year and 1 month to Muhd Noor Faris Tan & Syamim Azman.

Lastly, to my dearest lil' cousin, Sarah Misha Seifi. Dont be sad okay? This is life, people live once and die once. Just treasure and cherish those memories with your dearest and beloved uncle unlike your BLOODY brother. heehee(:
I promise i'll whack his ass if he makes fun of the situation again.
Stupid chump.

Other than that, boredom has showered upon me.

Today went ice skating. My leg hurts. Apart form falling for 2+ times, which caused my skin and flesh to tear at my knees and bleed, i think i did pretty well(:

Haish people. I wont be putting up pictures that soon cause apparently my camera is being a bitch.
I can find the adapter. heehee.

Tomorrow, ORCHARD and COVERS, ROCKBAND with Syamim(:

Okay lar,
Byes(:

XOXO,
LIANA.