MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hello Hello.
I'm back from Bintan.
The trip was awesome.
Had the best 'honeymoon' ever.
Pictures will be updated soon okay?
For now, i can only put a little bit cause i just got back home from the trip itself(:
Enjoy okay?
Take Care.
P.S. I Love Beatrice Isidora Decruz(:
(The best night ever, ahem*)
Only you and i know what it means.
P.P.S. We are not Lesbians.