MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello Hello!
Today was Racial harmony day.
It was kinda boring lar, but overall, i think its kinda okay.
Credits to Farhana Begum for the saree.
Took lots of photos.
Went to KFC with Safia after that and ate alot. There after, to the library. Took videos there.

So here are the photographs, Enjoy(:


Afif, you know you can never make me cry cause you dont have the strength to see me tear in front of you. hehehe. I know you cant deny all of my request. I didnt have to beg too hard, i knew you would do it for me anyway. But ......i was kinda hoping for you to come in an indian costume......well, too bad. Ahahahaha(: