MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Saturday, July 4, 2009



Hello Hello.

Congratulations to my 3rd cousins upon your weddings?

heehee..

and Happy 15th Birthday to my dearest bestie, Muhammad Afif Bin Kasmani.

Are you enjoying your present, the all time, new KS360? heehee(;

Anyway, i'm going out with Saf on youth day, not really sure where to go though but i was hoping to go somewhere fun, like the beach or something else...i dont know. i'm confused. Lol(:

Okay lar,

Thats all.

P.S. I HAVE A VERY GOOD LOOKING 3RD COUSIN AND I DIDNT KNOW HE EXISTED TILL 3 HOURS AGO. HOW LAME CAN I GET?

XOXO,

LIANA(: