MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello Hello.
Today had focused test. Biology and Chemistry.
Biology was okay. Chemistry, i was like going...'what the hell?' The first question was something that i've never learnt before (i could imagine myself learning it but not learning it literally) It was about Copper Ores. E.g. Tenorite and Cuprite. What the hell is that? The 'best' part was that it is a damn 5 mark question. That question cost me 25% of the paper. Damn.

Anyway, tuition just ended. Suppose to learn pure physics today but i dont have the TYS. So we switched to mathematics -.-

Tomorrow, i'd be going out with Syamim to Ikea to get Muhd Noor Faris Tan his birthday present. Hope he doesnt see this cause i think it is suppose to be a surprise.

I'm going to Nasrudin's place on tuesday to do covers, maybe. Not that sure lar. Timetable so packed.

I skateboarded just now before tuition. And i think i could seriously skate(: In your face, you losers.

Hmmm...

I gotta go now. I have mengaji now. lol.

What? You guys think i dont do religious stuff just because i am a Chindian= Chinese+Indian? Of course i do lor(:

OKay, That's all.

XOXO,
LIANA(: