MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello Hello.
School was great.

I've sprained my neck for god's sake.

anyway, i've found my master eye just now in class.

Randomosity.

Poh Hian says: Are you serious?
Cheryl says: Focus on one thing like afif's stupid head.
Liana says: i've sprained my neck and twisted every vessel in my neck.
Nas says: Liana's dying.
Afif says: everybody concentrate on my stupid head.

thats all.

XOXO,
LIANA(: