MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Wednesday, October 21, 2009




3erie 4ouse was a blast(:

Fuck to all the people who hurt my Hillary Lee Rei Qing, Nar Yi Jing, Ng Poh Hian & Thiviyaindra during the hauted house.

I know who you are, you just wait till one fine day when I find you all and jump on your fingers, punch your face and pull your clothes apart. Idiots.

P.S. Mr Alvin Chen left his belt and the marking scheme in class just now. Super De Duper funny(; 

P.P.S. He was so damn hot Ng Poh Hian, i'm telling you that i'll die. Not because of the atmospheric heat but the heat that was penetrating through my body from him. Lol. (:

P.P.P.S. Sorry to all the people that i took photo with, i told you blogger is being a big fuck. Some pictures cant be posted up. ):