MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Monday, November 9, 2009



The holidays is seriously getting on my nerves. I'm not only bored but i have resulted to ultimate randomosity. How pathetic is that? crap. 

Hip Hip Hooray to Ho Si Ying upon getting her phone back from the control freak. ( thats how she labels her)

Congrats to CT upon being pregnant. I'm super duperly excited and happy for you(; 

Baby is due in April? Ahahah, cant wait!

Oh gosh...what am i gonna do now? any ideas anyone? lol.I bet you are bored to death as well. I want school!



Anyway to all 3E4 dudes and dudettes,

The class outing will be held on the 4th of december. Please be at Vivocity at 10.30a.m. Ensure that you bring sufficient cash for lunch and the entrance fees. Tickets are priced at $3.00 inclusive of tram ride from Vivo to Sentosa.

Also, do not forget to bring your bathing suit or an extra change of clothes if you are intending to get wet. Lastly, everybody is involve as it is a class outing so please try you very best to make it.

The time of the outing was set by Ms Julya Chan Mei Feng. If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact her. 

With truck loads of love,
Liana(;