MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Monday, November 30, 2009

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON

Holy mother of twilight! New moon is fucking out, yay! 
I'm gonna watch new moon. I'm gonna watch new moon. I'm gonna watch new moon.

3rd december with my sister, syakirah, and friends: beatrice, glenn, and glenns 2 other friends.(:

Oh my god. i cant wait. 

Fuckety-fuck-fuck-fuck! (:

Harper's Bazaar photoshoot.
Robert pattinson & Kristen Stewart. They look sizzling.









Teen Vogue, Vanity fair & Instyle Photoshoot.
Twilight and New Moon cast.


Oh gosh, this is driving me nuts(:

I'll update and give a review for the movie, new moon.

I'll blog again soon(: