MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hey.

I'm dead bored.
Nothing to talk about.

Went out with the gorgeous.

Had the fudge sundae and topless five at swensens. Thank you to Sulaiman ( Safia's brother) for chipping in ten bucks for us. Really appreciate it. 

Caught two movies back to back. First is Alvin and the chipmunks 2 and Did you hear about the morgans afterwards.

I love Theodore(: He's just so cute and so fat. Crushing on Hugh Grant cause he is so romantic and his sarcasm never fails to make me laugh. This is all thanks to Safia for making me look at Hugh Grant in a different perspective. I always thought that he was old and weird and not that good looking. His face looks like its being run over by a ten tonned truck. No offence though. But his acting is really awesome.

We actually had problems queueing ( is that how you spell it? well i dont care.) up for the tickets because the queue was sinfully long. So we made a new friend by cutting her queue and askin gher to help us get the tickets. Her name is shahira, she's 13 and from KC. I know its not nice to do that but i'm glad i did. It saved us like 12 hours of waiting time. 

After the movies, went back to Jurong Point and had dinner at banquet, ate seafood hor fun. and Safia went to long john for a free drink. She calls the cup, the 'staff cup'.

During the whole 9 hours, we talked about marriage, pregnancy, babies and much more random stuff. It is just amazing how we can talk about all this crap and not get bored or grossed out by it. 

Walked the babe home and talked more about babies. 

talking about PD-OB-GYN, go J- ha!

****************************************

What i've been up to lately?

Well, I came back from vacation recently. Celebrated my aunts birthday during the trip. It was just heartwarming to see all of us together there, happy and as well, crying. I'm a sadist. Too bad, you have to live with it. But i assure you that it wouldnt be a big deal cause my parents survived for 15 years coming to 16.

I have also been in connnection with a youtuber named Lora. I'm a fan of her channel. Her channel is about her journey through pregnancy. Its very inspiring. She's a lovely girl. Well, its a mutual relationship. Afterall, i'm going to be a PD-OB-GYN, so i did gain some information.(: 
Her baby is just so cute. Its a BOY! His name is Tripp(:

Well, i better just shut up now(:

***************************************

And now for Operation Hottie Contest held by Safia.
I'm going to announce the winners for this month.

There are three winners cause all of them were just too hot to deny. Well, at least she thinks so. 

Bronze medalist: Jim strugess. 
Silver medalist: Channing Tatum. 
Gold medalist: Sean Faris. 

Note: Photographs of winners will be posted on the next post. 

****************************************** 

Well, i guess thats the end of todays post. 
Good bye people of townsville. 
Ahahahah! always wanted to do that. 

Liana(: 

************************************