MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Thursday, December 24, 2009



I'm back and going away(again).
Freaking 5th time.

I dont know what to say or blog about. Just cant wait for school to start and get my O's over and done with. Watched twilight for the 10 millionth time. and watched new moon thrice. cant wait for eclipse and hopefully, they will make the fourth one breaking dawn cause there are rumours that they wont. Shit. I'll be damn sad if they dont, i'd probably die. So will Safia. 




This is Aaron Johnson.

He is engaged to this woman. 



Sam Taylor Wood.

Okay, i'm bored. thats all.
Bye.