MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Tuesday, January 26, 2010



Aww, Syamim please dont do this to yourself. 
 Even when it seems so wrong, i think you did the right thing by letting him go.  


You LOVE him, that is why you let go. Cause you are afraid of hurting him further and that proves alot already. 
BE happy that it happened, let it pass but DONT forget that it happened. Its a part of your life, learn from it and cherish it.



 And, i'll be here for you no matter what.
Dearest, you want to punch someone? punch me. Throw someone down a building? throw me. Cry a river? cry it all out cause i'll be here to help pull all of you back together



And then BOTH of us, YOU and I, will move forward into the future, Together. If you are slow, i'll wait and if you're fast, i'll catch up. No worries darling. I love you. Cheer up.(: