MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

always. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2049371013392627182?origin\x3dhttp://liana-morethanwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Liana and I am 15. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Friday, February 5, 2010

Since love day is around the corner. Here are the nominees for the couple of the year award(:
Terms and conditions apply.

1) doesnt matter whether they're together or not, as long as they have a history, they are applicable. Thats all.

 

1st nominee is Syamim&Faris.


 

2nd nominee is Syafiq & his prom date ( i dont know her name)


 

3rd nominee is Natalie&Faizul


 

4th nominee is Mutiarah&Adib a.k.a Adiarah.


 

5th nominee is Reena&Zulfadly


 

6th nominee is Isya&Sholihin


 

7th nominee is Suzanna&Azmi

I was bored. Sorry to the nominees(: ahahahhahahah!